We provide fan mounting clips for Noctua CPU coolers free of charge if required, e.g. if customers would like to add a third Noctua fan to their dual tower cooler or if they would like to install a different type of Noctua fan that is not supported by the stock fan clips that came with the cooler.
- To order the required clips, please use this form. Make sure to fill out all the fields correctly and note that it is not possible to change the address once the form has been submitted.
- Caution: House numbers and state/district information are often lost when using the autofill functionality of your web browser, so please double-check whether the address is complete and correct.
- Shipping via standard letter air mail (shipping time up to 20 business days) is free of charge but there is no tracking available. Depending on your country, we may be able to offer express shipping options with tracking that are subject to charges (payment via PayPal after submitting the form). To make use of those, please click the "Express Delivery" checkbox at the end of the form.
- Please provide proof of purchase (scan, photo or electronic copy of the invoice) for both the fan and the heatsink. If you don’t have those available, please upload a photo of the cooler and the fan together with a piece of paper that has your name on it instead.
- Finally, please note that we can only offer fan clips for heatsink / fan combinations that are actually compatible, so if you don’t find your fan in the dropdown list, we don’t have any clips that would allow installing it on your heatsink. In that case, please use zip-ties, rubber bands or similar means for mounting the fan.